The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a student in the Equestrian program at my college, and we have what's called a winter drill coming up. I ride a big paint horse named Bandit, and I am in need of costume ideas, as we are all supposed to dress up our horses (and ourselves) according to the theme. Our theme this year is Disney, and I have no idea what to do.

I'd like to do something that either has to do with the fact that he's a paint, or his name maybe. The best idea I've come up with is to dress myself up in paint clothes, and hang signs on his tail and chest that say "caution, wet paint", but I don't know how to relate that to Disney.

I've attached a picture of Bandit below. Any ideas? I'm kinda desperate. :p

23476831_1578024192277759_2117766863_n.jpg

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
How accepting is he of things hanging on him? Or maybe you could do a Brave theme? He isn't a shire but just paint him black ;) and get a costume for yourself.

He's stunning!

·
Super Moderator
11,682 Posts
Or a Minion in Painter's coveralls carrying a paint bucket

·
Super Moderator
11,682 Posts
Winnie the Pooh with his honey pot as the brown could be spilled honey or the "Hunny" pot itself with honey spilling out. Add a pooh bear velcroed to the pot trying to get in.

Didn't Goofy do some painting in some of the cartoons. Wear a Goofy outfit and white overalls smeared with paint on top and turn your crop into a giant paint brush

·
Super Moderator
11,682 Posts
Mickey with a painter's smock over blue pants and carrying a brush and "dripping" palette

·
Super Moderator
11,682 Posts
Isn't there a scene in Tangled where she is painting and has her chameleon on her shoulder while carrying a painter's palette and brush?

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
You could put a blanket on him and he could be carpet and you could dress as Jasmine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts