The Horse Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think its a jumping saddle, cant really tell the difference. I jumped in it. Its obviously well loved but theres nothing more comfortable then HIGH QUALITY, broke in leather. I paid $300 for it a couple years ago and it was worth every penny. I sold the horse it belongs to and I dont need it anymore. The girth strap thingys should probably be repaired but its just annoying more then anything, I rode in it for 2 years with them like they are and never had a problem.
I also have a 44'' girth that matches the saddle. It has elastic on one end and the previous owners initials stamped by the buckels. The stamp is un seen while in use. It has some cracking but its still perfectly usable. make a reasonable offer, I need some money for hay...(pictures will be up very shortly, I have to get on my other computer)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Are you interested in trading for anything? I know you need the money for hay, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I'm in desperate need of a saddle, but also in desperate need to sell a whole bunch of brand new horsey stuff that's either never been used or used a few times. Thank you!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wendy- Im not currently in the position to trade for anything, but thank you anyway.

Justsambam08- I know people measure their saddles differently, where would you like me to measure from?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello madisonfriday, previously it was used on my Quarter horse. PM me if you have any other questions, Thanks :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts