The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I used to ride my best friend's amazing little pony called Murphy. http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t53/i_lurve_cheese/Riding at Melons FEB/13012008740.jpg
He was a 13.2hh ConnemaraXHighland Pony and he was mad. Unforunatly he was put down due to severe colic in the summer of 2008, but he was an amazing little pony.

I used to ride him, helmet less, back and forth from the field without ever having to worry about my safety. I would do various acrobatics [standing on his back ect.] on him in the field while he was grazing [i once forward rolled off him, haha] and he wouldn't bat an eyelid. I used to try and ride side saddle on him as well out on hacks and would lie back with my head on his bum.

My and my best friend always try and see how long we can hold hands or link arms for on a hack before we break apart. I also used to walk underneath Sinbad when i was younger. None of these are very crazy, but they are not entirely safe, haha. I've never tried anything crazy on Dougal. He's crazy enough that i don't have too, haha.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.