The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 years old, 16 hands even. Dad's a reg. Appendix and mama is a grade pinto.

One blue eye. :? I've heard these tend to get looked down on as hunter/jumpers? Is there a valid reason, ie vision, or just cosmetics of higher level shows (which i would never get to anyways...)

Maybe I'm just getting desperate and soft (who knew it would be so hard to rehome one horse,and find a sound, sane, willing one. oh goodness) in my old age...haha.

What do you think? Her pasturns look okay to meeee, but what does everyone else think? Worth a swing by and look? Or pass it up?

What I want (if I can ever find it) is something that can go hunter/jumper, be quiet enough to go on a few trails, and maybe go to gymkhana every couple months for giggles.
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Stallion
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Stallion
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Rein Bridle

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm..A lot to think about.

She wouldn't be a free horse..but because she's grade, doesnt have a lot of miles under her belt yet, and will eventually gray out (according to what my vet always says..bigger risk of cancer), and has that blue eye that will need a mask all summer, I could probably get her for cheaper than theyre asking.

and I just found out shes a much further drive than I was originally under the impression. Might pass on this one.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh..this is sort of off topic, but because I dont want to explode the forum with threads...

This is the old lady (okay, so she's not that old :wink:), back when I got her. How does she look, conformation wise? I've always wanted someone to critique her? :lol:

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Mare

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.