·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

So Critique
- Jalah and Pumpkin
- Chinga and I

Feel free to critique Chinga and I as hard as you like, although he hasn't seen Pumpkin in ages and I was really working to keep his attention on me. Don't ask why I was riding with a bag :? I hate my lower leg, my heels were good in some parts but I need to bring my legs back under me more. My arms I don't like, I just don't like them. Chinga was good, although some parts he rushed into the canter. That I should have fixed. Overall I was happy with the both of us, but clearly we have a heap to work on! I'd love to hear not only what we did wrong, but also what we have improved in.

Jalah's feet were horrible, she did have a reason :D But now I can't remember. Light critique only for them :)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
so proud of us going through the water! cant wait till next week with you

·
Registered
7 Posts
For the pally, Heels, her feet seem to far into the irons also. The camera is a bit shaky so i paused in a couple random places and the dark colored horses' rider looks a bit stiff.
1:26 is that the right lead?
The girl on the pally really needs to work on keeping her heels up. Her hands a too far apart in some places. Thats all i got right now, the camera is hard to work with.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankyou, I wasn't stiff at all, I was perfectly relaxed and comfortable in my situation. If you are talking about the canter lead, I find it hard to tell from the front veiw but I believe not. We work really hard to pick up the correct canter lead. If you can see I look down and I believe that is why I brought him back to trot.

The Pally is Pumpkin
The Bay is Chinga

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
thanks for the input, today worked on my feet alot more, they are getting alot better.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I shall upload the video from today, although its pretty short.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.