The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Diamond. He was a rescue. This is from the day we brought him home so he is a tad on the thin side. He has fattened right up since this was taken. This is the best picture I have for critique. I don't have any I took specifically as conformation shots. I keep forgetting to. :lol:

Anyways, he's around 15 years old. He's part Morgan, though we're unsure what he's crossed with. We are leaning heavily towards TWH. Opinions?

Feel free to rip him apart. I won't tell him. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Sorry - that position makes it impossible to say anything decent about the horse.

Ask again when you have better photos.

·
Registered
346 Posts
It is really hard to tell from this pick. I would love to be able to see his face. From what I can see I can believe that he is part Morgan. Can you show us a pic with his head up? Head set can be a big clue to his breed. If he is part TWH he might have a higher neck set (Morgans can have high neck sets too though) If he has a lower head set he may be part quarter horse or other stock breed. How tall is he? Definitely has high withers.

Hope things work out well with him.

Jubilee

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darn. I was hoping that picture would work. haha I'll try to get some different pictures today.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know how to take good shots. I just always forget. lol So I just thought I'd post and see if anyone would take a stab at it.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
How tall is he?
Could you get some pictures without the mask on?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I saw the pictures in your barn, and my beest guess would be morgan or morgan mix.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.