The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is skeeter I got him about 5 months ago... I just wanted someone elses opinion on his confrmation. (I was not the one who clipped him so please don't comment on that) and please be nice :) had a hard time keeping him standing in one spot.

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

·
Registered
626 Posts
he's cute. i don't have time for a full critique, but the thing that really jumps out at me is that he toes out quite a bit in the front (more so with his right) and the back.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya he was not really standing stright so they do look kinda funny.. but he was kind of turned

·
Registered
13,165 Posts
First off, no horse is perfect - even mine! (especially mine, actually).

What I see is that he is a little cresty but that can be taken care of with some weight loss. He turns out both front and back (many horses do), and his tail is set a little too low for my liking.

Overall image, he looks like a nice compact horse; a little over weight but I like him.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thankyou everyone, what does IMO mean anyway? (sorry for my stupidity)

·
Registered
13,165 Posts
In My Opinion .... or IMHO (In My Humble Opinion) :)

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
First off, no horse is perfect - even mine! (especially mine, actually).

What I see is that he is a little cresty but that can be taken care of with some weight loss. He turns out both front and back (many horses do), and his tail is set a little too low for my liking.

Overall image, he looks like a nice compact horse; a little over weight but I like him.
I agree with this. He's quite nicely built, and he has a nice soft expression.

Iride...your avator is hilarious!!! I have a pic of one of my goats who was flat out on her side napping...everyone who walked by thought there was something wrong with her (we were at a fair)! I got lots of "OMG is she dead???" yeah, I'm gonna leave a dead goat in a pen for everyone to see...hahaha!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I don't see him as over weight, I think his over all condition looks excellent. He is a nice looking boy and nothing jumps out at me other than the toe out issue already addressed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.