Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I was hoping to get some feedback on my 3 year old Percheron/Paint. Training dressage for a hopeful eventer (of course no jumping until she is much older). First picture is of my trainer riding her, second is of me.
Thanks for any feedback!!

Attachments

·
Registered
49,754 Posts
what kind of feedback are you looking for? I can see only a very little from those photos; that she is pretty and that she tracks up very nicely. lot's of potential.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any feedback on what I can work on improving in her form. I feel like she is coming along really nicely but there is always something to work on!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
49,754 Posts
She is very pretty and does appear to be coming along nicely. at 3, it's more about just getting her to move forward with rythm and relaxation and stay in front of the leg and not be too nitpicking wiht her so you keep her work ethic fresh.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks tinyliny! She has ended up being my dream horse :) I originally bought her as a trail horse for my hubby, but once I started her under saddle I knew she had potential to do what I wanted.
We have worked hard on getting her forward (quite a lazy mare actually), and she learns very quickly. If I don't throw something new into my rides she gets bored and thinks of something new herself...ha!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.