The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jazz is 14.1 at the moment. Approximately 4 years old. Please pardon the winter coat and dreary pictures. I hope the mud on her hooves doesn't throw anyone off either. Id like to know what you guys think I should do with her in the long run, as well as pointing out any conformation faults or good points. Also, if you have any idea what breed(s) she might be, that'll earn you major brownie points.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Morgans are that small? I've always thought she had Arab in her for her short back, semi-dished face, and the fiery temperament. I also thought about Paso Fino (she has a funky fast gait sometimes) and Mustang...because every picture I've ever seen of an Arab x Mustang looks exactly like her. I also thought Morgan at first...maybe I'm overthinking it. She also looks as if her hip is higher than her withers. Thanks so much for everyones opinions. Also, the pasture isn't even.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had her birthday on Thanksgiving. So, I was considering her 4. I'll just find a better birthday for her. Thanks for suggesting her age wasn't right!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She's a very sooty dunskin :) now that you all have suggested Morgan I see it to! I never would have guessed. Would you post a pic of your Morgan please? Or send it to me. Id like to see :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My girl has a crush on Maximus, my friends Percheron. He loves up on her and she tries her hardest to ignore him. It's so cute! Thanks for trying to get that picture for me :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.