Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milly 14.2 Bay mare
Comment on her conformation and what you think she is suited to. She is also for sale

Although this is her current condition after being turnout out for a year. She is soon to get a makeover and all her winter coat has now come out!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Good looking horse, can't see anything worth making a point about except your position on the cross country pic, you're leaning back and really pulling on her mouth.

P.S Where are you? What's her age? What's her height?

·
Registered
70 Posts
i dont see anything to talk about other than the fact that, that is a good looking horse and you guys performance looks great

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah in the xc i got EXTEREMLY left behind!
Shes 14.2 and 14yo
I am in new Zealand
Here is a vid of her (well the bay in it)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Shame, I'm in England otherwise I'd be really interested in her. I advertise her as an all rounder because she seems like a mare who could turn her hoof to anything.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
she was going to be a loan pony for the australian games team!
For the HOTY show? I know all the riders who have gone over for the last few years - I nearly went last year but couldn't afford it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For the HOTY show? I know all the riders who have gone over for the last few years - I nearly went last year but couldn't afford it.
NAH not HOY the NZ mounted games champs. Well north island but theres the Australian team and south island team on borrowed ponies

·
Registered
188 Posts
wow!! that mare is GORGEOUS! she looks like she has soo much heart and courage. if i had the money and lived in NZ i'd snatch her up in less than a heartbeat. good luck on a good sale :)

~MSE

·
Registered
965 Posts
She is a good looking pony! That one pic of you in the red blazer was kinda funny they way you were leaning back though lol. I'm not trying to be rude at all, cuz what makes it funny is the fact that I'm pretty sure you weren't trying to lean back like that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She is a good looking pony! That one pic of you in the red blazer was kinda funny they way you were leaning back though lol. I'm not trying to be rude at all, cuz what makes it funny is the fact that I'm pretty sure you weren't trying to lean back like that.
Yeah i got really left behind!
That pic was not made to show off bad riding on my half. It was to show her beautiful jumping style

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
What a lovely mare!
I'd advertise her as an allrounder. She's going to be easily snapped up by the looks of things, what an honest wee jumper!
Best of luck!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I must say she shines best in dressage, over fences she looks a little awkward.

I would say her conformation is okay, she could have more haunch power, but that just builds over time, and she does have a bit of a hay belly there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.