The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was the first time he had been ridden for 3 months, I know that I need to point my toes forward more; they are heaps better now. Other than that chew us into little pieces. It would be appreciated.

Trot_by_Gain_Momentum.jpg

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Overall you look good :)

Heels are nice and your back is fairly straight, but look up more! You have "piano hands", so thumbs on top. Your arm is pretty good, but it could use more bend in the elbow.

Your horse is cute too, very woolly, lol

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
I like that he's using his hind end. Overall position is good. Maybe a little stiff in the upper body. Can't really tell from one picture. I'm guessing getting a little more impulsion from him will make that picture even better.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Overall you look good :)

Heels are nice and your back is fairly straight, but look up more! You have "piano hands", so thumbs on top. Your arm is pretty good, but it could use more bend in the elbow.

Your horse is cute too, very woolly, lol
Thanks. Yeah I have a habbit of looking down especially at shows =/
He was very hairy, lol it was winter.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like that he's using his hind end. Overall position is good. Maybe a little stiff in the upper body. Can't really tell from one picture. I'm guessing getting a little more impulsion from him will make that picture even better.
He is a very sleepy boy so its hard to get more impulsion but ill try when I ride him next; he is lame atm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.