The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 10 month old filly I plan to bring home tomorrow. Appaloosa/QH will be registered with ApHC.

6 months

10 months

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Oh I love the 2nd to last picture!

What do you plan to do with her?

She has some more growing to do ... Nice long legs.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not 100% committed with what I want to do with her. I do want to wait and see what she shows me she has an aptitude for. I ride english so pleasure, trails, english pleasure, low level hunter or jumper.

She may end up being my daughters first horse in about 5 years...my daughter is 2 and already taking after me in the horse crazy department.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
She's absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see her grow up! I hope you'll post pictures often!

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Wow! She is gonna be one stunning lady when she grows up! I loved the difference between her baby-like-ness at 6 months and then how much more filled out she is and more grown up looking at 10 months.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
She may end up being a cute little hunter ... She has nice long legs :)

I can wait to see what she grows in to!

·
Registered
223 Posts
shes very pretty, lets just hope her frontend catches up with her bum. She looks very slender, nice long legs, is she cutting bred or pleasure? She looks like she would be nice for jumper/hunter, just wait till you start her.

My horses sister is cutting bred, but she loves to jump and everytime shes free jumped she tucks her legs nicely underneath her, very collected, shes two.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She is from a stock bred QH mare and an appaloosa. I think she must get her long legs from her sire because she looks nothing like the mare she came from.

I went back threw the sires pedigree and further back there are allot of arabs and TB's in his line. It will be interesting to see how she turns out :)

·
Registered
965 Posts
As Wallaby said...I love how it showed her as a little baby than her 10mo later. When I first saw here in the first picture I was absolutely amazed by her long-slender, lady-like legs lol.

There is no conformation from me, she's too gorgeous to find any flaws. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.