The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please look at this thread For photos : http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/new-bridle-riding-pictures-50700/

I am looking for a critique on Indigo, not me.. but feel free too critique me if you like i do feel like i need to hold my hands up higher, they seem like they are resting to much on the withers by the looks of it ( i had horrible eq that day, and my dad isnt the best photographer lol, hence the horrible face expressions etc)

Anyway's Critique Away :)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
It will help your balance a lot if you keep your legs back and under you a little more...mine tend to go forward when i am riding bareback too :)

He is a cute horse....i think he is ready for a hoof trim,though :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are looking for a critique on your horse, your pictures aren't any good. Try and get some new ones, you can refer to this site on how to take pictures. You need good ones from the side, front and back - no rider or tack.

How to Take a Good Conformation Clinic Photo
Yes i know that.

I want to know what you all think about him movement wise or something.
I have tooken critique photos before.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Welll.... I tried.
I made it through the first few. But there's too many, and way too big for me to try and wait with my dial up. I would hate to blame you for making me lose patience and throwing my computer through the window.

I like his head! But that's all I really saw. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.