The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His name is really Poncho, but cute little names suit him better! I also need a showname for him! So, if anyone has ideas they would be immensely appreciated! Soo, he is 14 this last December, and he is 14.3hh and he is a mustang (don't think he's ever been wild!)! So, his movement, potential in showjumping, and conformation from every view on earth!

(sorry this is a little bit at an angle, if you need a better view just post, please)

(front footsies)

(hind footsies OBVIOUSLY!)

pic of his trot

If you need any more pics or video, please tell me! And I REALLY need a show name!:D

·
Registered
992 Posts
Overall I quite like him, he is very cute. The angles of the photos are not ideal, but here is what I can gather:

*Coarse head(though it gives him character!)
*Short, thick neck that ties in a tad low, though I do like how it ties into his withers
*A bit fine boned
*Left front toes out a teeny bit

But like I said I like him overall. :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
I will be able to provide you with a decent confirmation overview on your Mustang, as I have had one for over two years now...here is what I think.

-His head is a tad on the short, smaller side for the breed, but not too bad. It suits his body size and weight nicely, so that is good. It could be a bit longer, but you can't be picky with everything.
-His feet are perfect, does he wear shoes? They are in good shape for even a Mustang, Cody's feet were never like that!!!
-Short neck, but it's not too bad in comparison to his body.
-His bones are very apparent, and his frame is very prominent, not a bad thing at all, just quite noticeable. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.