The Horse Forum banner

Crosby CC F/S

1189 Views 8 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Horseychick94
FOR SALE 18.5" Crosby Equilibrium Tad Coffin Signature Edition Close Contact. Medium Tree. Excellent condition. Bought a few months ago from Pelham Saddlery. Doesn't fit my horse. You don't see any of these around anymore. Super nice and they last FOREVER! Asking $650 OBRO

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*PRICE CUT** I need the money SO badly that I will make one final cut to this saddle's price. I paid $600 plus shipping for this saddle and used it maybe 4 times. The final and FIRM price will be $550 plus shipping

· Registered
254 Posts
Would you be willing to do a payment plan maybe? I'm a broke college kid and horse mom and my horses back is changing so much my current saddle just doesn't fit. I want a good saddle but don't have the $550 to put out all at once. Pm me if you want to talk more

· Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would you be willing to do a payment plan maybe? I'm a broke college kid and horse mom and my horses back is changing so much my current saddle just doesn't fit. I want a good saddle but don't have the $550 to put out all at once. Pm me if you want to talk more
I might! Friend me on Facebook (Shaelynn Scovil) and we might be able to work something out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.