The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Not the worlds best pictures but I don’t see anything that stands out as a warning.
She’s pretty and well put together, feet seem decent in these pics.
I buy based on these unless you’re looking for something super specific like you want an olympic jumper or champion cutter!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not the worlds best pictures but I don’t see anything that stands out as a warning.
She’s pretty and well put together, feet seem decent in these pics.
I buy based on these unless you’re looking for something super specific like you want an olympic jumper or champion cutter!
Yes I apologize but unfortunately all I had to share. No Olympic jumper or cutter. Western pleasure, showmanship, western trail and recreational hacking

·
Registered
48,775 Posts
I like her a lot. She is well proportioned.. I especially like her shoulder, which has a nice slope to it. She has good bone. I was going to say that her back was long, but then i looked at her underside, her belly. It is much longer than her back, so that tells me she is not overly long of back Really, I see a very nicely put together horse. If she is of good temperment and tests clean in the hooves, and rides well, I'd snap her up!

·
Super Moderator
23,204 Posts
Nice! In so much as can be told from these pics. Only things obvious to me are that her from feet appear to be in bad shape - even from these pics you can see obvious distortions, and in the side on pic she is 'standing over herself' a bit, which could(but not necc.) indicate caudal hoof pain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts