Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Custom Made Vinyl Decals

You can place decals on your car, tack trunk, stall door, horse trailer, riding helmet, wall, locker at your boarding facility or even make a stall plaque with your horse’s name on it. They can be applied to most fairly smooth, clean surfaces.

While I make just about every kind of decal, I do specialize in horse decals, including custom drawn silhouette decals of YOUR horse.

Below are just a few examples:

Stll Plaque with Barn Name and Registered Name:

Custom Made Silhouette:

You can go to my website at: http://moyercustomdecals.weebly.com/ to see many more examples of my work as well as the available color and font options. You can also find more information on vinyl decals there under the FAQ page.

I make decals to your color, font and size specifications. You can personalize them with a name (your name, your horse's name, your barn name) or your favorite saying. Choose from an already created image I have on file or I can custom make something for you. Decals can be made in a single color or up to 3 colors and there are 25 different colors to choose from. They can be made as large as 13” tall and 38” long per character (the height of letters/images will determine the length of the word/image).

My decals are made of high quality vinyl that will last many years on most outdoor applications and have an almost unlimited lifetime indoors. They can also be removed without leaving a mess. These decals can be applied to most smooth surfaces, such as a window, wall, car door, trailer, laptop, riding helmet, or tack trunk. Application is simple and decals come with easy to follow instructions as well as a small "practice" decal.

Prices vary depending on size, but are always kept very affordable. Payment can be made with PayPal and shipping usually runs from $1.74 to $4 within the US for average sized decals.

Some examples of what else I can do:

*wall quotes
*business ads for your car
*boat names and numbers
*fun decals for your vehicle
*car or home "For Sale" signs
*mailbox names and numbers
*wall art for your home & child's room
*labels (put your child’s name on their bedroom door, wall, bike, their team name on their baseball bat or helmet, label their daycare or school items, label toy storage so they know where to put things at clean up time)

Please note that these decals are computer cut (not printed) from a sheet of vinyl so they DO NOT have a background. The background color will be the color of whatever the decal is placed on. The black background on a picture is used to show how a decal will look when placed on a black background, such as a tinted car window. If the decal has areas which are cut out of it, the background color will show through these areas as well.

Send me a PM if you would like to have something made or if you have any questions. I check messages often throughout the day. Thank you, and I look forward to working with you!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm interested - I just finished my photography website and would love a quote on a vehicle decal with my logo and site. How do I get in touch with you? Can you ship to Canada?
I do ship to Canada. You can send me a PM through here or send me an e-mail off my website.

Moyer Custom Vinyl Decals - Home

How much would some windows for trucks run?

Nate
It will depend on the size and what you would like to have on the window. Feel free to send me a PM about it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are the prices for the dog silhouettes the same for the horse ones?
The dog silhouettes are very slightly different in price as I tend to be able to get more detail with the dogs and therefore spend more time drawing the design. The breed of dog also factors in a bit. Feel free to send me a picture and I can give you a price.

Do you have any jumper decals that are larger than the $6.00? I would be interested in one, but was looking for something a little bigger.
I can make any of the jumping decals larger. Just let me know what size you would like.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'd be interested in a 12"X14" Jumper in Purple with my name(5 letters). Or something in a similar size. I want something that will fit nicely in the top middle area of my back window without obscuring the view.

I just sent you a PM :)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Guys, Elizabeth is GREAT!!!! I changed my order 4 times in 24 hours, and she helped me figure out exactly what I wanted. I paid for it late last night, and it's already shipped! The picture she sent me is perfect, and I will be posting pictures once it's on my car! Thank you Elizabeth for your hard work, professionalism, and awesome prices.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate you taking the time to give a good review. I can't wait to see pictures of the decal on your car!

Here is a picture of Wendy's decal:

Taken with tranfer tape over the image which is why it has a "hazey" quality to it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.