The Horse Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Northern Virginia, local pick-up available, otherwise a shipping quote is needed :)

Brand new, never on a horse, $35 for a Pink Plaid with fuchsia trim and the bottom layer (that's against the horse) is also fuchsia.

100% cotton, top/bottom, and batting layers. The pad will need to be washed on slow cycle with cold water and allowed to air dry for better longevity.

Slightly oversized (an inch all around) would be perfect for those Warmbloods or round horses ;)

It is a thin saddle pad which means you can easily use your favorite half-pad with it.

Other's available on request. AP pads run about $40 / Dressage $50 / Pony Pads $30 (prices don't include shipping)

PM me here or post :)

Thank you!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a second: Flame Licked Pad w/black underside.

The color is a little intense, will get some better better lighted pictures.

100% batting low loft. This is a thin pad, which means you can accompany it with a half-pad easily (or not of course!)

$30.00 + shipping.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reduced Prices & New Pads

Two new inventory pads...

All pads have been reduced to $25 + shipping or local pick-up as an introductory fee. $25 per pad covers my materials and that's it, shipping speaks for itself. Please message or post your Zip Code so I can get you a shipping quote! :)

Both of these are standard sizes, the blue/brown/white is pictured with a 18" saddle atop it.

·
Registered
899 Posts
WOW!!! These are fab! Love the blue one, wish I had brown tack... he he, I might have to ask you for a custom one when I recoup from my recent horse purchase and buy a new saddle... Good luck!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! That one has been my favorite so far :D

Keep me in mind if you decide, I enjoy doing these :)

Just finished up another tonight, just needs the nylon webbing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts