The Horse Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 Prices are as follows :
Ive worked hard to keep the prices lower this year..

Totally Blinged out prices :

1.5in Sets - $18 shipped
1in Sets - $15 shipped
3/8in Sets - $9 shipped
Berry Style Buckles w/ keepers $18 shipped EACH shipped (buckles are 3/4in unless otherwise requested)
Cart Buckles - $18 EACH shipped (buckles are 3/4in unless otherwise requested)
Concho Neclaces - $15 (1 concho on a necklace adaptor and a leather corded necklace)

All these prices are for fully loaded conchos/buckles (ie I load my conchos and buckles with rhinestones)

Just a touch of bling prices :

1.5in Sets - $10 shipped
1in Sets - $10 shipped
Berry Style Buckles w/ keepers $14 shipped EACH shipped (buckles are 3/4in unless otherwise requested)
Cart Buckles - $12 EACH shipped (buckles are 3/4in unless otherwise requested)
Concho Neclaces - $15 (1 concho on a necklace adaptor and a leather corded necklace)

These prices include rhinestones only on the outside edge of the conchos/buckles. You can still choose multiple colors if you want.. there just will not be rhinestones completely covering the centers.

All conchos come with standard chicago screws extra accessories available on request :

Bridle Slides - $2 per pair
Extra long screws - $1 per pair
Saddle Screws - $1 per pair

Almost all the conchos come in shiny and antiqued silver and copper (special order). All are heavy well made conchos and I usually have in stock 1.5 berry rounds (what you see most of my designs on) in both silver colors. As well as star center berry conchos in antique silver and cross berry conchos in antique silver. I can order other designs as well.

All of my rhinestone conchos are made with REAL jewelry grade Swarovski Rhinestones. No fakes.

I do sometimes offer upcyled conchos covered in semiprecious stone chips and beads. These are priced separately from my rhinestone conchos and you'll see them posted in usually different threads. Its not something I'm doing to order as of yet... but if its something your interested in let me know.

Please Note :

If your buying a bridle set (2 1.5in and either 2 1in or 2 3/4in) or a Saddle Set ( At least 4 conchos whatever combo your saddle requires (2 1.5, 2 1in or 4 1.5, or 6 1.5 ect) ) Extra hardware will be included for free... ie 1 saddle screw per concho on a saddle set, or bridle slides and extra long screws if required. This only applies to sets ordered.. hardware is not free if a concho set is on sale, discounted, or a coupon is used... this offer is only valid on full price sets.

Shipping to Canada IS available.. there is a few extra dollar charge involved depending on the size of the order. All prices quoted include shipping in the US for free. All shipments are shipped with a tracking #.. if you wish to purchase insurance please let me know at the time of purchase so I can add that to your shipping costs.

Anything in stock can ship today with payment... but I am taking custom orders as well.. Custom orders will ship in approx 3-4 weeks pending on how long it takes to get the supplies. I will of course let you know if its going to take any longer.

You pick the colors on custom orders, however, make sure you pick the colors you really want as no color changes can be made after custom colors are ordered. I do not keep every color in stock so unless I just happen to have extra of the colors you choose.. custom orders are ordered PER customer. I'm happy to recreate color choices from other people's work as well.. just send me a pic.

Paypal and Money Orders are accepted. Please makes sure all payments (paypal or money orders) include a slip or note that has your order details (color, concho sizes ect) color choices on rhinestones, and your mailing address as well as a # to reach you at. If you plan on paying via paypal just send me a pm with your order and address and I'll send you back an invoice including all your details.

Clear with AB Clear Trim

Aquamarine and Peridot

Fushia and AB Clear

AB Clear on Shiny Berry Conchos
Just made for OrangeLexus

AB Aquamarine on Antiqued Star Conchos and Antiqued Berry Buckles

·
Registered
311 Posts
If you use slide adaptors, you can put the larger ones on your bridle where the browband is. The smaller ones have chicago screws and can go at the bit ends or elsewhere on a bridle to "bling it up".
If you get saddle screw adaptors, you can replace plain conchos on a western saddle with something a little fancier.
You can also use them on things like belts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.