The Horse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Radar is around nine years old. He was a BLM rescue that my grandparents purchased four years ago with the thought of him being a backyard pet. Well, a few months ago there was a fire and my aunt and uncle and grandparents had to evacuate. All the horses came to our house(we live five minutes away from them but the fire wouldn't get to us so they came) including him. Radar and his burro friend Blip were both here and when it was time for everyone to go home, the horses all got in fine, Blip was jumping in and out of the trailer loving it, and Radar was standing on the opposite side of the stall dripping with sweat :(. So, he stayed. He roams our backyard and keeps the pesky coyotes out of our yard. I think our horses enjoy his company even though he doesn't hang out in the arena with them.
So, here are pictures! And, I threw in one of Dozer and Bart because they are my babies <3

Attachments

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! He is only 10hh so he is really small compared to Dozer. Him and Bart are pretty close in size. Its so weird to have so many small horses around...

·
Registered
504 Posts
I love him... lol.
He just has that little face that can melt anyones heart.
Your other horses are stunners too :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
omg i love his ears!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts