The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this is most likely my last chance to get on horse forum before I leave. To head to the farm with Chinga and my puppy dog Mia. We own 2 000 acers + :D. My dad and I are leaving very early in the morning with Chinga and my sister and mum are bringing the dog down later in the day. It takes eight hours to get there (9 with the horse). I promise to get HEAPS of video and photos. But I would just like to ask you guys to wish us luck on our first trip together! I am pretty sure I will not be able to get onto the internet but I will try.

We also brought our float today, I will post pictures of that tonight :)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
That sounds like a really fabulous reason to not be able to get online:D
Have fun and I'll be looking forward to the photos.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Be careful, have fun, and remember to take TONNNNS of pictures for us picture starved forumers!!! Have a great trip!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Have fun! I'm sure that will be a really fun experience for you, your family and of course Chinga. :D Be sure to post pic's when you get back!

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, my grandparents own the farm so I don't have to worry about what I can and can't do. I packed the new float tonight :)

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
wow that sounds like so much fun! 2000 acres would be great to gallop around in!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Yay Maddie! You and Chinga should have lots of fun. Remember to stop about every 2 to 3 hours and give Chinga a break and some water.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I can't wait to see all the pics you come back with!

BTW: Do you really stop every half hour along the way? It is going to take you forever!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
My new horse float.
Ah, that explains it - an American/Australian vocabulary difference. Here that'd be a "horse trailer", while a float is one of those decorated things used in parades. I was pretty confused: you were going to your grandparents' ranch for a parade?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Well you all are to darn funnny!!!!
Have a great time Maddie!
I am jealous....how fun is that...exciting
can't wait to see vid and pics!!
HP

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I like your trailer! Or should I say float? It's cute =o
Good luck and have fun! I'll be looking forward to the pictures as well :D

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
every half hour? You should only stop every like 3 hours! Nice trailer.....float. A bit odd though compared to the american ones,lol! I forgot you were in Australia for a min! Good Luck and have fun!

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys. We changed plans we only stop every 2 hours. We've gotton caught in a traffic jam already..... Three hours to go dad and I have both the dog and the horse. I am on my phone and we are about to loose range...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.