The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I thought on creating a new one to add that there is Pics. So everyone knows the Storys with the Mare that Won't give birth so This afternoon I checked on her and.....

·
Registered
341 Posts
Oh, wow. Dripping, sticky milk it looks like. Should be soon!

You mare has small teats! I posted on your other thread about another bag picture you showed (without the wax) and I said that it didn't look ready at all. LOL. Just goes to show me that all mares are different! lol.

Please keep us updated! What is she doing now?

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
The first pic violated the terms of use for photobucket! Was it a pic of her "butt"?
lol She looks so close! I'd guess tonight, or tomorrow at the latest!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Oh, my! She looks sooooo ready! I predict you will have a foal within 12 hours for sure! Is she acting restless at all? Biting her belly?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes and Yes. She is Actully dripping also! and its not a slow drip is faster then Slows Down and her leg Goes up and She Hold her leg up for a Bit then back down! is that like 2-4 hours?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks,
So I'm going to Post The Dad, Mom, Colt and His Step sister (And Maybe her mom) for you to compare.
So this is the Dad of both colt and Filly.

This is the Mom of the Colt.
this is the colt (Just Named. "Max").

The Filly (Stepsister, Hadassah).
The mom of the filly.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Cool! What breed(s) are they?
The black is a Apploosa (black of course), But I argue with my Parents cause she looks like a "Austalian stock".
The Mom of the filly is a Palomino (Which is a Quarter). Then Ther Dad is a Bay (which is a Quarter) and The Foals are bays. The colt looks like is dad which is a Bright Bay (color of Bay) and the Filly a Light bay (also a Color of Bay).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.