The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'A Day In The Life'

Post a few photos that best express a typical day in the life at your barn. Could be fun to see everyone's set up from around the world! :p

Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
What island do you live on?

Its beautiful there.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!! I love where I board, it's probably the most beautiful spot on the whole island. And to answer your question, this is Oahu :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
its gorgeous! we went to Waikiki Beach about 6 years ago, and we loved it there. but it was all touristy, and nothing like the secluded area that you have. You are incredibly lucky!

Do you have more pictures to share? :-D
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Well that is gonna be hard to top! Lol. It's beautiful there! I wonder how much it costs to keep a horse there.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Slidestop: it's two hundred a month to board my horse there

Claporte: I've got tons of photos I'll post some more, you want scenery pics or horsey pics?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
38 Posts
What a beautiful place! You are so lucky, I am drooling over the scenery :p haha I would like to see some more pictures also and very soon I will post mine :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's a few more pics:

Love this last one of my friend in the background hugging her horse before entering the arena
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
695 Posts
The middle picture is of the indoor and outdoor arenas at the old barn where both me and my horse lived- I was the stable manager there. It's beautiful, I miss it like crazy! We are now at a smaller, quieter, simpler barn.

Attachments

Reactions: Marcie and LeLeeB

·
Registered
695 Posts
Wow!!!!! Beautiful!! Where is this?
Posted via Mobile Device

We are in a small coastal community in Maine. Its quiet, and there are tons of places to ride. Although, my crazy horse prefers to ride inside. We are working on that.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Those pics from HI are beautiful!!!
Here are a few pics of my 2 on our property. :)
1) Sonaty right after we moved to WA. She was an only child at the time, so we loved on her a lot while she was adjusting, just to be sure she wasn't lonely. :)
2) They enjoy messing with the feeder. How they got it perfectly over without losing the hay out if it is beyond me!
3) My daughter and I out near our house with our borrowed pony. He belongs to a good friend and comes to stay with us over the summer for our daughter. He is nearly as wide as he is tall, hence no saddle. We like to call him her fat little hobbit horse.
4) A hill on the way to where pic #3 was taken.

Just a few pics of the horses and areas around our house. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
997 Posts
We are in a small coastal community in Maine. Its quiet, and there are tons of places to ride. Although, my crazy horse prefers to ride inside. We are working on that.
I used to live in Maine :) great memories there.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: Strawberry4Me

·
Registered
997 Posts
My life in the desert xD
(It's occasionally green at the barn)

Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: Marcie and LeLeeB

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
A couple of me riding student's horses;

A fractious haffy who decided he wasn't going to bend.

Playing with the Blue Star Vaulters (who've won National awards).

Our back fields. The far woods have our riding trails.

Our woods trails (where we hold ACTHA events)

Schooling a greenie

·
Registered
695 Posts
I used to live in Maine :) great memories there.
Posted via Mobile Device
Where? I love it here. I will probably never leave. I like to visit warm places- but home is where the heart is. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts