The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Me too. I dislike him the most when he snags my carrots when I read a report, not cool CB, not cool at all.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
14,153 Posts
I was up to almost 500 carrots, between the carrot bandit and all the other filthy thieves on this forum I have less than 90. Mind you I have no idea what do with these carrots.

·
Registered
558 Posts
It always says to secure my carrots" when I go offline. Does anyone have a clue how to do that? Except never going offline??

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
entered the page and CB got me.

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
You can also follow the Carrot Locator to where a carrot has been placed, & there is sometimes an opportunity to try to "drag" carrots that the Bandit has dropped on the page into a basket-then they become yours.

·
Registered
976 Posts

Anyone have any good Carrot Recipes :lol::lol:

My neighbour's mum makes the best carrot cake ever :smile:.

Well, I opened this page and startled the carrot bandit! But I'm on the iPad and can't catch them :(. So obviously he's been reading this to laugh at how much pain he causes everyone...

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I'm having no luck with the carrot locator, it pops up, I follow it and I get nothing :-/ I haven't found a carrot with the locator in probably 3 days(ok so really I don't remember, it seems like forever! I've only taken note of not finding anything the last 2 days)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts