The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a great morning with Steff, Tiff and GR! It was so nice to put a face to a name (Steff) and she is really nice :) Anyways, we went out to see Denny, and took some photos (of course..) Tiff and I both shot some, but I can't figure out which ones were hers and mine of him being loose, but she took some fantastic shots.
Without further ado..

The following I KNOW are Tiff's shots:

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Absolutely stunning shots Allie and Tiffany! looks like he had a good run :lol:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Ugh!! He is soo gorgeous! I am loving his mane even more now that its grown out a little!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Gorgeous photos!

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Allie, you lucky dog!! He's so.. Handsome? I can't hink of a word to compliment him on, because he is so much more than beautiful, or stunning.. So, stuniful? Yes he's stuniful.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
YES!! I did get the "sliding stop" and rearing! Right on! It was hard to see what I was getting with my hair in my eyes! LOL

I love that last one as well! He looks like he has a QH build there! LOL

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you Anny!!

Tiff, I am SUPER impressed with that 'sliding stop' one!! I saw that one and thought "hm... maybe a western saddle would look really good on him..."
Thank you SO much!! I'm going to have to beg you to come and take lots more photos when I can actually chase him more and maybe hopefully ride, when he's out of his winter fuzzies...!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures!!
I love the snow in the background, it absolutely makes it pop out <3

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone!! :D Hearing all the compliments just makes my heart sing... considering this is what he looked like when he came to me:

He's come a long way... thank you all for the positive comments :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Oh my...he looks 100% better!!! He's beautiful!!!

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
He absolutely pops off the screen with the snow background. Very nice pics. Is he shoeless?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts