The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lessee moved Denny to his new home last night. For now, he gets the run of the outdoor round pen for his turnout, which is fantastic. We let him loose to run around the outdoor arena, and this is what I got before my fingers felt like they were going to fall off:

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Allie it's not photobucket. As posted in the other thread, you're not using the right setting on your camera. I can sit with you and show you what to use it if you want. The quality is fine, it's a focus problem you have. I can also load you an action shot in snow to compare more closely.

Read your owner's manual to understand the settings of your camera better. Below is a phobucket photo.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Beautiful!!! I always love your pictures....

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank you LMP and RWF!! :D I appreciate it!! I'm shocked still to see this boy as he is now...

Kelly, the photos appear fine on my computer, and then they upload to photobucket and the quality seems to get cut drastically. I don't resize them much from the original, unfortunately it seems photobucket takes care of that for me, and destroys the quality at the same time. I also edited these photos with Facebook's "Picnik" program, which I'm sure took a toll on the quality as well. Another member on my other thread also warned me against photobucket. To me, your photo of Adnan looks slightly lesser quality than I'm sure it is sans PB as well.
Oh! I forgot to mention the compression factor. When I'm using Picnik on Facebook to edit the photos, it seems to take a HUGE toll on the quality of the photo, as you can see with my avatar; it's perfectly focused, you can see it on my other thread.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Of course it is going to lose quality when you take it and upload it onto photobucket you lose quite a bit of information in the images. They go from being 4-7mb files to 100-500kb

·
Registered
13,266 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
He's done well under your care, he looks happy, fluffy and COLD :lol:

·
Registered
657 Posts
He is SO gorgeous!!! Great pictures. What camera do you use??

Picink ruins the quality of my photos. Photobucket does a little too, but I see it more when I use Picnik.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts