Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Cute!
He's going to look great as always.

Is it waterproof? Just curious cause the material looks kinda...fleece-ey and I don't think I've ever seen one like that

·
Registered
147 Posts
yum! *Steal!*
Grr we dont have way cool stuff like that in New Zealand =(

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
WOW! That is a georgous blanket!!! I want it soo badly. Do you happen to know what brand it is? I would love to see if they have anything in navy for my boy.

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments! I've been drooling over it for weeks now, and finally decided to take the plunge.

Mudy - it's Cavalier brand :)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Your such a good mom. My kids are lucky to get an extra scratch on the butt for Christmas :lol:

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW! That is a georgous blanket!!! I want it soo badly. Do you happen to know what brand it is? I would love to see if they have anything in navy for my boy.
I have a link for you!!
Welcome to Horse & Hound Tack Shop & Pet Supply

MIE, here it is in last year's colors, I believe it was a baby blue with greeney colors as the plaid accent:

I'm not sure what colors we had this year - I will check for you guys!

The retail price is $109.95 CAD.

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
That is adorable, the baby blue one - thanks for showing me :) But that is way to high to spend on a cooler.

Besides, I have one already, but it is yucky green *gag*. I try to explain to Hubby that I have to have a cooler that coincides with my Eventing Colors, but he doesn't understand.

He says "Why spend money on another cooler, when you have a perfectly good one now? Who cares if it is green, a cooler is a cooler - doesn't matter what color it is"

lol.

Men.

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree, the price is outlandish. I got mine with my discount, which saved me quite a few bucks - otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. *sigh* Retailers love me - I'm super impulsive.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
It's a GORGEOUS cooler Allie. I'm jealous. I absolutely love those colors. He's a lucky boy!

·
Registered
370 Posts
MIEventer - do you think you could sell the ugly green one and use what you get out of it to buy a spiffy one? That would work with my hubby. (That and I believe in the do it first, ask later policy - LOL.)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.