The Horse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I got my new guy in December and there was snow on the ground I thought i should name him a Christmasy name... Does Winter Wonderland sound like it would work as a horse name? I would call him Winter..

Here's a picture of him so you can get an idea of if it would work :)

If you don't think it would work, throw some names out there :) hehe I'm wanting something kinda Christmasy hehe

·
Registered
169 Posts
I think that is a cute name... maybe a different spelling like "Wynter"... just to make it different

·
Registered
13,165 Posts
I'm thinking ... Elf. It's short, easy to say and can't be confused with normal commands.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
I think it's absolutely adorable. You've got my vote.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
You could name him WinterWonderland if you wanted all his gelding friends to make fun of him. Name hime Butch or Charger.

·
Registered
744 Posts
It's ok. My gelding used to all make fun of each other. We had Sin Wagon, Just Jack, and Clown's Got Socks. HAHAHA We made fun of them. Sin Wagon was mine...at ten years old I thought it was the most awesome name ever.

I think whatever name you pick will be cute. :) Have fun with it.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You could name him WinterWonderland if you wanted all his gelding friends to make fun of him. Name hime Butch or Charger.
Well the only geldings he has to make fun of him are scared of him so I don't think I have a problem there LOL I think it's cute and different and he more then likely dosen't care what I call him anyways as long as I feed him hehe So glad I am love :roll:

·
Registered
475 Posts

Hahahahahaha. You rock, Kevin.

·
Registered
504 Posts
i think winter is a really good name! Cute and suits him from what i see in the picture. Plus i never heard of anyone calling their horse winter so its unique.
Love it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts