The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a golden palomino and I wanted to know how many people like them or have one.

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
As of this winter we no longer have one. Ours was dappled :) i like them but i look better on a black, lol. :p

Reactions: daystar88

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Yup I do! Love them! Though she may be gold champagne I'm fixing to test her. : D

Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have 2 Palomino's
Rawhide my fox trotter..He golden in the summer and light in the winter.

Then there is Mr.Mo He is a grade that seems to pace. Good hubby horse...He stay dark year round and dapples out in the winter.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Pee colored horses. :rofl: :rofl: Since a friend commented that's what palominos reminded her of I can't stop thinking that :lol:

My oldest son's mare -

·
Registered
992 Posts
He loves snuggles. Really loves snuggles. He's can be hard to catch but hes a really good little man. He's about 4 ish, he's been to some shows and placed well. Fell asleep in my lap at a show. :)

More Nugget spam:

·
Banned
4,289 Posts
I have 3. On the left is Casper, a palomino leopard Araloosa and my personal riding horse with my son aboard, and on the right is Chili, a solid Araloosa, with my grandson aboard - both are novice riders...

Then there is Peanut, my other palomino leopard Araloosa, who is on the left in this picture...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.