The Horse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Those are pretty expensive. But, they also interest me since I saw them in a Clinton Anderson catalog/website called Mane Sox. Much cheaper and they will do the same thing.

My horses' hair tends to intertwine after a rain so I would be interested in getting these myself.

But, at least check out CA's, they are only $27 I think.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm crocheting my own =} I'm a big money saver. That's why I need measurements so I can be sure I'm making them big enough.
Those are pretty expensive. But, they also interest me since I saw them in a Clinton Anderson catalog/website called Mane Sox. Much cheaper and they will do the same thing.

My horses' hair tends to intertwine after a rain so I would be interested in getting these myself.

But, at least check out CA's, they are only $27 I think.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
That is such a weird idea! I had never heard or seen them and actually assumed it was a typo when I read the title. I would never use them.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They don't look that great, but they're for protecting and growing their manes really long in conjunction with MTG

That is such a weird idea! I had never heard or seen them and actually assumed it was a typo when I read the title. I would never use them.

·
Registered
361 Posts
i absolutly love sleezies, but i've never actually gotten one. I think that is going to be a christmas gift for my horse this year :D

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
That's so funny...I think they look hilarious, but I guess if I ever had a horse that I desperately wanted to keep a long mane on, I would probably use them. Lol!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL! Yeah... I've weight the pros and cons (how bad they look) and I've decided to bite my tongue for a couples years and have her wear them =}
Mane bags are almost as bad as socks with sandals. :lol:
That's so funny...I think they look hilarious, but I guess if I ever had a horse that I desperately wanted to keep a long mane on, I would probably use them. Lol!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts