The Horse Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in love with this pony when I was at a previous barn. Went to look at him with his old owner, rode, showed, and treated him like my own until I had to suddenly leave that barn. I was the only one that rode him so the owner (owns a lesson program) sold him a couple months later. I never got to say goodbye and miss him so much. His name is Mouse - I showed him under Mighty Mouse but I do not think that the new owners know that. I showed him in the hinters and he can jump the moon! He is a bay, welsh/appy, 13h, gelding, turning 7 now turning 8 next March. He has a speckled nose thats pink with lots of dark spots, and has a couple dark spots on his bum and can get roany in the summer. other than that he is all bay. His tail is naturally wavy if that helps too. In the winter he looks like a really dark bay. Please if anyone knows him - I would love to get in contact with them!! I miss him so much and think of him every day.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooops sorry, knew I was forgetting something!!

Mouse was in Holliston, MA and I believe he stayed in New England. He got sold in 2012.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I'll ask around tumblr for you! I hope you find him!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also forgot to say that he got sold to a mother daughter pair. Another pony from the same barn got sold with him - she is a sorrel mare named Maggie. Thought maybe this info could be useful!!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 9 of 9 Posts