The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found that my local stores carry Manna Pro ShoGlo so I'm hopeful that I could order other Manna Pro products from them- does Manna Pro have a ration balancer?

I can also get Farnam brand but I don't think they have a RB....?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I did check out there site but I'm having trouble figuring out the ration balancers from the rest- most don't specifically say it..... Might have to just stick with the sho-glo... Hm.....

Adm has a RB but I can only imagine that the shipping will cost and arm and a leg :shock:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Sort of. They added Horse Manna about 2 years ago. It's a high protein vitamin/mineral supplement with added flax and probiotic. Not cheap but might be an even better choice for you with freight as it's only fed at a rate of 1/4# a day.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
We started out adding Calf Manna to our horses' senior feed and loved the results so much that we switched to the Manna Pro Senior. That was about a year ago and we are very happy. We no longer need any kind of ration balancer.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. All the feed store are small mom and pop stores...we get a local subsidiary brand of ADM (pellets similar to their patriot line) and then I found (one) small bag of sho-glo at ONE store and I was so excited! But I figure if they can get the sho-glo they can get other manna pro products. They also carry farnam products. And...that's it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sort of. They added Horse Manna about 2 years ago. It's a high protein vitamin/mineral supplement with added flax and probiotic. Not cheap but might be an even better choice for you with freight as it's only fed at a rate of 1/4# a day.
Thanks I'm going to ask if I can special order this through the feed store....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.