The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kainne just recently joined Facebook and he's wondering if he might be the only horse online!
So I'm wondering, does anyone else have a technologically advanced equine? Kainne would love to have some horsie friends. :D

Kainne's profile:
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
**Please excuse that his display picture is a Pokemon right now, it's for a Facebook event many of my friends and I are taking part in hahaha
He will have a normal picture back up very soon.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
**So that is why everyone have Pokemons as Profile Photos !

Anyway's i have been thinking of making Indigo a Facebook account, and i think i shall :)
So give me awhile, and i will add you !

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TwisterRush: yay! thanks for adding :D

haha, lacyloo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Kainne just recently joined Facebook and he's wondering if he might be the only horse online!
So I'm wondering, does anyone else have a technologically advanced equine? Kainne would love to have some horsie friends. :D

Kainne's profile:
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
**Please excuse that his display picture is a Pokemon right now, it's for a Facebook event many of my friends and I are taking part in hahaha
He will have a normal picture back up very soon.
hey,
i am also a newbie and i am so glad to know that there is someone out there on facebook with there horse! thanks so much for saying that i think it would be great if we could just yoiu know talk online and stuff, you and your horse seem very nice! thanks again,
matki03 and forte!( my horse!):D
p.s. if oyu would like to be friends with my horse on fb his name is forte and he has a display photo of a horse (him!:p)
ok g2g now cya

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey matki03, welcome to the forum :)
Do you have a link to forte's page? Unfortunately that isn't enough information for Kainne and I to be able to find him. Or you can follow the link I posted to add Kainne ;)
And as far as how things are going, they're going pretty well. How about yourself?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There, I added you :D

...and as a grammar nazi it is my duty to correct that mistake in my last message:
for Kainne and me to be able to find him.*
haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts