The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's so gorgeous! and he is like my dream paint, and he is a jumping prospect and I think he could do it which would be perfect for me!

what do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
He is GORGEOUS!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what I said when I saw him on DREAMHORSE.COM I fell absolutely in love with him. they want 15,000 for him, but I am trying to convince the owner to a trade, My 200,000 dollar horse for her horse she only wants 15 grand for. I think she may take it, especially the fact that my girl is being trained in jumping and thats what they do.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
I am trying to convince the owner to a trade, My 200,000 dollar horse for her horse she only wants 15 grand for. I think she may take it, especially the fact that my girl is being trained in jumping and thats what they do.
:roll: Can we see pictures of your horse?

·
Registered
790 Posts
$200,000?!?! It's like a pony version of a golden goose!!! I'd LOVE to see pics of her! I've never heard of a horse in training being even close to that price...typo maybe?

Edit: Are you talking about your 4 year old paint mare as the trade?

·
Registered
523 Posts
thats what I said when I saw him on DREAMHORSE.COM I fell absolutely in love with him. they want 15,000 for him, but I am trying to convince the owner to a trade, My 200,000 dollar horse for her horse she only wants 15 grand for. I think she may take it, especially the fact that my girl is being trained in jumping and thats what they do.
you're trying to convince someone to take a $200,000 horse in exchange for a $15,000 horse?! surely that should be the other way around?! :?

·
Registered
493 Posts
HA! 200 grand? You got an A Circuit show horse or what? I'm with M2G and Spence. You got pics and bloodlines for us?

Can Oldenburg's be pinto? I don't know much on the breed...

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Just to clear this up before I close the thread, the horse WON $200,000 as a race horse, not that he is worth that much.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.