The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just found this part of the forum and loved hearing about all the goats. But where are the pigs!? I have a 3 year old Pot belly. His name is Sexy. I got him for my b-day. And he can sit only trick he cares to do! His main job is mowing the grass. Ive never had to cut my grass since i got him XD He use to live inside, he would go outside in the morning and come inside to sleep. His bedroom was the bathroom he had his own bed. When he was younger he had free range of the house but we never "pig proofed" it enough. Then just recently he decided it was time to move out side. I was sad (empty nest syndrom) Since he didnt want to come inside any more I tried MANY times to make him a house. And he either remodels aka destroying it! Or moves to a new location -.-

Thats my boy! Lets hear about yours and pics are a plus!!!

Oh ya did I mention he use to LOVE to sleep with us.

Yeah not that easy to get his pic when he thinks hes a pocket pet

I think this one is funny, it was his latest house. Yeah didnt last long...

He sheds out each year. So he goes 100% bald. I use to shave him when he was indoors so there wasnt hair everywhere.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to buy an igloo! But we dont have a truck so we cant just pick up a free one. Since he destroys all his other houses even the old dog crate I dont think its worth buying a new igloo and pay for the shipping fee :/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.