The Horse Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again!

I apologize to any that I didn't end up getting to in my "Dream Horse" thread, but I lost inspiration. I'll probably end up revisiting it later when I get back into the 'mood', but until then - I'm up for a little different inspiration!​

Yep! I am folding and would like to draw some quick referenced type photos. Ideally I'd like to work on some loose shading, so - I would prefer photos with generally good/interesting lighting. So, if you have any of your horse that you would like sketched, please - post it!​

But, only one photo please!​

I cannot promise I will do everyones photo, but it will be first-come-first-serve! Though, it has to be a quality image; if I find it isn't, then I will let you know and you can repost if you want (but it will go to the end of the line).​

So, just to reiterate, some easy rules:
  • Post one image of your horse that you would like drawn.
  • Do not bug me about time, I will get to them when I do.
  • I cannot promise I will do everyones! It's first-come-first-serve and I don't promise I will be consistant in terms of uploadind; especially when I head back to school.
  • Stay and chat for a while! I love company, especially while doodling!

So, that's about it! Lets have some good horsey photos for me to draw!

Thanks!
Jag6201 a.k.a. Molly

·
Registered
590 Posts
It would be great if you could do something with my Thoroughbred, Max. If not, that's fine :)

Hope this pics ok.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a great image to work off of! I might take some artistic license and take out your cutie's braids and put in some flowing mane and tail, but - braid might be a good challenge!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Alright, sounds great! I was going to ask you if you could take out his braids but then I was like naw she'll do it if she feels like it :p

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Yes please!

Love your drawings! ive seen them before :)
this is Will
Jan snow 10 (4).jpg

Jan snow 10 (17).jpg

i posted 2, i dont know much about drawing, so you can pick which one would be best to draw :)
Thankyou very much :D

Ignore this one below

Attachments

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I would absolutely love one!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
i have a good one you could use.
you can take me and tack out of the picture if you wanted. just do what you would like too. have fun :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love your drawings! ive seen them before :)
this is Will
<image snips!>

i posted 2, i dont know much about drawing, so you can pick which one would be best to draw :)
Thankyou very much :D

Ignore this one below
Hi Speedy! Will is very cute - but I can't draw those particular photos to the best of my ability for a multitude of reasons - one being they are very dark and have little to know value contrast on Will himself - and they are both rather blurry not leaving much detail to work with.
I could manage the pose, but don't find that I could effectively capture the individualities of Will based on these photos. If you have any others that have better lighting and are in better focus, I'll be happy to draw them instead!
Also, please make sure to only post one photo!
Thanks!

Molly

·
Registered
128 Posts
I absolutely LOVE your drawings!
If you want to an "in motion" pony, here's Elmo :)

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Hi Speedy! Will is very cute - but I can't draw those particular photos to the best of my ability for a multitude of reasons - one being they are very dark and have little to know value contrast on Will himself - and they are both rather blurry not leaving much detail to work with.
I could manage the pose, but don't find that I could effectively capture the individualities of Will based on these photos. If you have any others that have better lighting and are in better focus, I'll be happy to draw them instead!
Also, please make sure to only post one photo!
Thanks!
Molly
ok these are some others, thats why i posted more that one!
Jan snow 10 (2).jpg

this is a bit of a weird one but it's him to a tea :)
Dec snow 09 (2).jpg

thanyou!

·
Registered
590 Posts
hey :)

Just wondering if you were still doing this? no worries if your too busy or don't feel like doing it anymore though :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hehe, looks like you're going to be pretty busy! :) If you get this far down the list, have one for you!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
This is cool! I'd love to see some of your work! :grin:

If you have time, you can mess around with this one of me and Stoeka. You can take me and the tack out, and ignore the background.

Thanks. :smile:

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts