The Horse Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha here are some pics. The two dark ones are from mine and cierra's night ride on Saturday. All the rest are from this afternoon :) I sprayed him with the hose and he rolled, I SWEAR EVERY SINGLE piece of dirt that touched him stuck to his body! Here are the pictures. And I threw in a few of Bart just cause he is such a cutie :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Is that his idea of camo? teehee

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahaha I brushed out all the dirt clods but the dirt is so far down! I am planning on giving him a bath tomorrow after school so he has more time to dry and I dont have to worry about him getting cold :) ahaha

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oooo goodness! That clean up took forever and there are still little dirt spots :/ aha can you say bath time?

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
That is to die for!! :shock: :lol: He did SUCH A GOOD JOB! I have never seen a mud job done THIS well. Fantastic! :lol: that horse is so gorgeous! you're very fortunate!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Haha I have no idea. All I know is Tex just loves to grind his back into the dirt as he's rolling. I wince every time =)
It takes absolutely forever to give him a thorough bath so I feel for ya Icrazyaboutu.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow! I thought it was only my boy! Dozer only gets that pattern when i spray the hose on him to cool him off so not everything gets sprayed down. Your horse has true talent midwestgirl!

Oh i know! Unfortunately I couldnt give him a super through bath today so there is still some dirt spots deep down >:-( Hopefully the rain will get the job finished but I doubt it. Well, firday he will be glowing and hopefully he stays like that for the show on Saturday!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts