Administrator
35,658 Posts
Can you post the name of it and the details as the link doesn't seem to work

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Name

Its called Draw It Out Veterinary Strength Liniment. Not sure whats in it. Claims to be all natural. Here is the link again see if i did it right this time
Home

·
Administrator
35,658 Posts
I still can't get that link to open but I did google the stuff - it sounds just like mineral water and reading the info I just couldn't see how it would do anything at all

·
Super Moderator
13,622 Posts
When needed I use "Ichthammol Drawing Salve/Ointment" .

Same stuff in Walmart stores as tack shops/vet supply houses.
Not sure who has the better prices.:?

Never heard of this and finding anything on it or the product itself....didn't.

What I could find leads me to think it is not much more than arnica and witch hazel combines with marketing....surely there is more to it but I can't find it on the internet.

If I need a liniment, then that is what I use.
If I need to draw {?}...then drawing salve is what I reach for...
:???:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just ordered a bottle to see what it does. Will post any results I get. Excited to. See what it is all about! Looks like. It is a comprehensive mineral blend based on Epsom salts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good Stuff!

Worked like a champ! according to the company they have 170 minerals in their blend. Put it on a strained tendon overnight and was riding my horse the next morning! results were really unbelievable. Would have taken before & afters but after reading the posts i didnt figure it would work. THis is definitely going to be in my tack room from now on.:D

·
Administrator
35,658 Posts
A genuinely strained or sprained tendon won't heal that quickly I'm afraid.
Maybe your horse just had 'puffy' legs in which case cold hosing, some liniment or stable bandaging will do the job
If its based on Epsom salts then its likely much cheaper to just buy a bag from your local supermarket or pharmacy!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not to discount your knowledge but our vet has 20+ years experience was who diagnosed the strain. No one ever said it was healed but the pain & inflammation were gone. After calling him to inspect the injury after using the product he said it was showing signs of healing but an over night fix was never claimed. As far as Epsom salts are concerned I don't know what's all in this but I've never had Epsom salts work this well or as quickly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts