The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
wow these are so good! you really do have tour own style :) you dont fancy doing requests do you?

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Amazing what talent can do with a box of Crayolas.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow these are so good! you really do have tour own style :) you dont fancy doing requests do you?
I'm not very good at English speak but if I right understand then I try to answer :) These all pictures except fourth are in my friends and trainer homes :) A lots of my friends or other people request that I draw thous horses, but not for all I draw because I'm not really like drawing :) I hope I answered in your question :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I draw firs one I really enjoy doing that and I draw that firs picture through a day. But other through a week, another- month and now I draw a picture through a 3-5 month :) I'm a lazy girl :lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wou you have very beautiful horse!:) If you really want that I draw this hansom I could, but than I tray to draw without crayon but with watercolor :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
yes go for it. it will only make you improve and people can you give you crtique where to improve and stuff. thanks ever so much. love your work :)

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
You are amazing!! Awesome work!

·
Registered
243 Posts
AMAZING work you have! If you are ever looking for horse drawing inspiration I would love you to use my pony. Hehe...

Pictures of My Boy:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow you are very talented artist =D
And your english makes me smile, love it hehe =D
Its a shame you dont enjoy it more, i would have loved one =P

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
apc11196 If I won't be lazy I'll try to draw this pony, but I haven't promise you :lol:
Sea To Sky I believe that my English speech is very funny:lol: I remember than my english teacher translate what I have written in my essay I feel very upset that why I resolved to chat in this forum and I hope it help me to learn some words which I doesn't know and I hope that my grammar will be better after some time:)
LoveStory10 Thank you:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts