Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
im doing a nother dressage to music next month and i wont have time to practise the test (its because i have public lessons and unfortunetly the horses isent myn) so i was woundering if if some one could tell me roughly how long this would take me to do (on a 20m by 40m arena)

A-enter at working trot
C-track left
E- 20m cirle
between K&A - canter left
A-20m circle
B- working trot
M- medium walk
H X F free walk on a long rein
F- medium walk
A- working trot
KEH- working trot
between h&Cworking canter right
C-20m circle
B- working trot
A - turn down center line
D- walk
x- stop and salute

also im free on tips on aprove it and music surgestions (im going as a hippy if that helps xD)
thanks for your time
pony xx

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks pretty good to me and this test will take you about 5 to 6 minutes, but I must say I'm not the best for suggesting music for dressage freestyles, good luck :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay thanks the horse witch i was doing it on at first has gone lame :/so iv got my back up maggie witch fits better the song im doing it to is called rain dance maggie xD

·
Banned
5,526 Posts
hello

also im free on tips on aprove it and music surgestions (im going as a hippy if that helps xD)
thanks for your time
pony xx

REAL dressage to music is called a Kur.

If you designed a test then selected a piece of music you liked ( or just took any piece that may be available) it is no longer a Kur but a ride with background music. Is this what you are doing?

A GOOD Kur has thought and practice put to it and there is no one piece of music that fits all three gaits, hence a good Kur is planned and practiced so each movement is timed according to what is being played.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.