The Horse Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we competed at Long Drove Dressage championships (Yard about 40 minutes from my house) a month or two ago, and we had qualified for the Prelim and the Novice test.
We came 2nd in the Prelim with 75% and 6th in the Novice with 60%.
About a week later, we got a message on Facebook from a friend in the village saying there's a lovely picture of me and Ed in the Hunts Post (Local News paper around here)
We brought one as soon as we could. And there was Me and Ed in the news for how we did at the championship =D

Then, about 3 weeks ago we were at Over And District Ridingclub Showing Show, And got placed in most things, but won the Equitation class.
We got a message last night from a horsey friend who was at the show aswell, and she said to look in Absolute Horse Magazine in the october issue. So we went on the website and there was me & Ed in the Showjumping & Showing section announcing our win at Over And District.

This has completely made my year, and I've actually never been so happy for us. I rescued the horse from skin and bones, got told to have him put down.
My next horse will definately be a rescue as well!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts