The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found an old best friend on FaceBook. She quit talking to me, because - well, it's a long story but here's the preview. She had a falling out with her other best friend and no one could figure out why - I told her she needed to talk to her, and at least try to work things out because a three year friendship is an awful thing to waste - and I've never heard from her again.

I sent her a request, I'm eager to see if she accepts it. If so, I just have a huge long letter I want to write to her, apologize for whatever I did to tick her off, and maybe get a portion of that friendship we had back.

We could be so stupid in the middle of everyone, and not even care. I really miss her. I didn't even think about it, but I think I could have written her a message in the friends request.

It's been a few years... let's see.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Good Luck!!! It's always hard to lose a friend.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ooookay, somehow it enabled me to send her a message so I did. Just dropped a little line to her. So, the waiting game begins!

Hey ________,

It's been a long time since we've last spoken. I stuck my nose where it didn't belong, and I'm sorry if I upset you. I was hoping we could let go of the past and start over new? I miss having you as a friend, I have never laughed so god da*n hard in my life!

What have you been up to? Your hair looks bad a**! Did it feel funny when you cut it all off?

Hope to hear back from you soon!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D She accepted my friends request!!!!! :D

I'm trying to not get too excited, but I am hoping this is a step in the right direction. YAY!!! I had a great ride, I came in to find this... My life, it is good.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Very good! Congrats!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.