The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Ok lets brave up and get our horrible horsey pics out in the open!

I have my share of gems :shock: DISCLAIMER: I was YOUNG and inexperienced in these pics. Riding the mini was a bad idea but she was fine. I wanted to get on her so I could break her(break her to ride. not crush her) for the kids. I didn't want them to get hurt.

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
This is my favourite fail picture! I feel like I have to explain it :D Ok so what happened here is that I was intending to canter her around the outside of the jump, but she changed course at the last minute, jumped the highest part of the cross pole (not that it was high) and caught me out. She knocked it over and this was the result :D

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is my favourite fail picture! I feel like I have to explain it :D Ok so what happened here is that I was intending to canter her around the outside of the jump, but she changed course at the last minute, jumped the highest part of the cross pole (not that it was high) and caught me out. She knocked it over and this was the result :D

I don't see any picture

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh my god lol. it does show up in your first post! Guess my laptop was just being dumb XD

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
OP I loved your photos. I understand what is to be a beginner. I can't bring myself to post my first horse driving. I would die of embarassment.

·
Registered
726 Posts
My horse Frankie is just kind of a uhhh, ditz ;) He is a horrible jumper. He is mainly just a trail/pleasure horse and one day I was riding him and simply for fun I popped him over a little fence and this is it. I know I look like crap myself, but I was in my dressage saddle and he is a pretty awkward jumper , I also didn't think he would jump because normally he just stops, hehe ;)

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
i dont really have an embarrasing moment but i do have an "oh sh*t my B" kinda moment...i was messing with my colt and and he bumbed into me and my bloodhound came up behind me....i tripped over him rammed against Charlies side panel and well....you can see what happened...i had alot of momentum. lemme tell you it was a feat! i weighed like maybe 110...but i had my 1200 lb horse to help!

050411192258.jpg

·
Banned
1,907 Posts
LOL crimson! Frankie wasn't really in the mood for jumping I see. Love his lazy bunny hop.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Oh here's another. Frankie actually getting some speed here. I was showing him at the fair, warming up before my class here when a steer in the holding pen behind him made a huge crash and Frankie got a little excited ;)

·
Registered
539 Posts
:oops: Most embarrassing picture I have (I think-thank GOD)-I was debating with myself whether to even post it. But hey, everyone needs a laugh after the questionable start the thread got off to...so without further ado, here's my butt :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,077 Posts

"I'm gonna just lean on this here horsey..." that was my two point a few weeks ago xD I think it is rather embarassing.

Face competition with the Halfie I was working with

She was pregnant and I think she was trying to tell me the due date..

It looks cute on the surface... but....

Notice my hands........... o_O

and..

My 2nd lesson on this pony.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts