The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a sudden financial problem and need $ ASAP. i am not looking for donations, i just want to sell some of my items! i am going home for my winter break on friday, so this offer stands for THURSDAY and FRIDAY MORNING only! (friday is the last day i can ship until january). i cannot accept any trades at the moment as i really need the $.

MAKE OFFERS on my items! on all of them except for the turnout sheet (i really spent a lot on that so won't go any lower than the current asking price and i already lowered it). RIGHT NOW is the time to make offers! combined offers preferred!

the worst that can happen is i will say no...please make your offers reasonable, but seriously, i need the extra $ to get home to my family, so ask away!!!

www.kschrader.weebly.com

i can still ship in time for christmas!!!

·
Registered
872 Posts
I am VERY interested in the half pad, what is the lowest you will take including shipping?

·
Registered
808 Posts
I'll take the burgandy splint boots, and the blue ones if Lobelia changes her mind! How much to ship to 18031? Do you take paypal?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so 2 people interested in half pad, 2 in blue splint boots, and 1 in burgundy splint boots.
the half pad is pretty heavy so i would probably try to ship it in a flat rate box, so that alone will cost $30 including shipping. thanks for your interest!! if payments received today or tomorrow, i can ship today or tomorrow! i do need all purchases CONFIRMED before tomorrow morning though.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
PMd you. How much would be the shipping on boots to MD?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.