The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I am just bursting with happiness and had to share! Most of you on my FB already know, but I wanted to share with the rest of my horse family :). After 6 1/2 years, Nick proposed on 12/21/09 and we are planning a wedding for Sept 3rd 2011. I have been waiting so long, im just so stoked!

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

·
Super Moderator
22,681 Posts
Congrats! That's a wonderful piece of news :D.

·
Super Moderator
26,797 Posts
Yeah! He decided to take a dump! LMAO!!!!!

(That's what people used to say to my husband - we dated 7 years...They'd say... "Crap or get off the pot!"

He took a poooptie doo!

YEAH!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Tamma! We share info on FB right? I always appreciate your responses :)

muahhahaa thanks Jenny, I'll have to inform him to bring home enough TP, that's a huge dump! lol might need some wet wipes as well.....

·
Super Moderator
22,681 Posts
Thanks Tamma! We share info on FB right? I always appreciate your responses :)

muahhahaa thanks Jenny, I'll have to inform him to bring home enough TP, that's a huge dump! lol might need some wet wipes as well.....

Yes I think we share. But I decided to respond here too since that's so great :wink:.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Congratulations! That is awesome!

I remember my husband used to be hassled by his friends. Then, he proposed all of our friends and family only said "FINALLY!" Hahah!

It may have took a while, but it was well worth it.

So now the wedding planning begins! Good luck!! :D

·
Chat Moderator
3,744 Posts
Congrats Lacy and may you both have many years together.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Very happy for you!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Hey all! I am just bursting with happiness and had to share! Most of you on my FB already know, but I wanted to share with the rest of my horse family :). After 6 1/2 years, Nick proposed on 12/21/09 and we are planning a wedding for Sept 3rd 2011. I have been waiting so long, im just so stoked!

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

I will say it again CONGRATS!!! that is so exciting!! sooooo happy for you guys! keep us posted on the wedding planning!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yay! Congrats! I want to see pics of you guys, and of course the ring!
I remember my wedding day as the happiest day of mu life, and I'm sure you will too!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Maureen I love your smily! Thank you!

You guys are so fun thanks for the congrats :). Allie ya where have you been?!?! hahaha jk thank you

I am working on the wedding planning little bits at a time. We are planning for September 2011 so I have LOTS of time, but we will also have a large wedding so the more time is good.

By request, Here's us on New years, and a close up of the ring. It's an Asscher cut diamond, about 3/4 carat (1 1/2 ctw) vintage style which I love.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts