Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 16.5 in Derby Originals AP saddle 'package' for sale

The saddle is a medium tree; has some slight scuffing on the back of the seat from when I moved this fall (Danni, my horse at the time, decided it would be a fun idea to untie himself during one of the trips, and managed to knock it, as well as a bunch of other stuff down...brat!) Anyway, that is the only damage the saddle has sustained in the few years I've owned it. It's always been inside, and cleaned often.

Saddle will come with a cinch, pad, leathers and irons.

I am asking atleast 125$ for it all, and buyer must pay for shipping.

I also have a small size lycra hood, only been used once 27$ shipping included

I have 2 size "0" Easy Care Easy boots...these are brand new, still in boxes; bought them one year for a horsey vacation, but never used them. I would like 50$ for the pair-buyer pays shipping

I have a Saxon 78 inch Fly Sheet...used for only a few weeks one summer, doesn't fit my new mare. Has leg straps, belly strap, and front buckle enclosure- 25$ (buyer pays shipping)

I have some other stuff too, like bits, halters, cinches, etc...PM me with what other stuff I have.

PM me for pictures of the stuff...

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping this up...I really want this stuff to go; I want to put it toward a dressage saddle.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I have 2 size "0" Easy Care Easy boots...these are brand new, still in boxes; bought them one year for a horsey vacation, but never used them. I would like 50$ for the pair-buyer pays shipping

I have a Saxon 78 inch Fly Sheet...used for only a few weeks one summer, doesn't fit my new mare. Has leg straps, belly strap, and front buckle enclosure- 25$ (buyer pays shipping)

Could I have pictures? :)

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you asking for pics???

Here's one of the sheet...I haven't brought the boots in from my tack barn yet...will get some for you tomorrow morning if you'd like :D

Uggh, nevermind...I will pm you with my email addy so you can e-mail me for one of the sheet...i can't get my flickr account to work properly.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's the one of the sheet...

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oops...double post...haha

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, there is another person interested, but I will sell to the first person who says they want them for sure; first come first served.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are smaller, yes; there should be a sizing chart on the easy boot webpage...that's where I got it from, anyway, when I originally ordered them.

0 is a fairly common hoof size, as well.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just got back from running out to the barn to measure him. Unfortunately they won't fit. We need a size 2. :-( Hopefully someone snaps those up.

Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay...yeah, I really want to get rid of this stuff...I'm not using it, and want it to go to people who can...

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bumping this up...

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gotta bump this up...

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bumping this up for the day... I will entertain trades too, just let me know what you have and I will see if I can use it. :D

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Friendly bump :D

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bumping up...make offers guys!

I have several bits, the saddle, flysheet, etc...

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a 16.5 in Derby Originals AP saddle 'package' for sale

The saddle is a medium tree; has some slight scuffing on the back of the seat from when I moved this fall (Danni, my horse at the time, decided it would be a fun idea to untie himself during one of the trips, and managed to knock it, as well as a bunch of other stuff down...brat!) Anyway, that is the only damage the saddle has sustained in the few years I've owned it. It's always been inside, and cleaned often.

Saddle will come with a cinch, pad, leathers and irons.

I am asking atleast 125$ OBO for it all, and buyer must pay for shipping.

I also have a small size lycra hood, only been used once 27$ OBO shipping included

I have 2 size "0" Easy Care Easy boots...these are brand new, still in boxes; bought them one year for a horsey vacation, but never used them. I would like 50$ for the pair-buyer pays shipping ***SOLD***

I have a Saxon 78 inch Fly Sheet...used for only a few weeks one summer, doesn't fit my new mare. Has leg straps, belly strap, and front buckle enclosure- 25$ OBO (buyer pays shipping)

I have some other stuff too, like bits, halters, cinches, etc...PM me with what other stuff I have.

PM me for pictures of the stuff...
I also have an Arabian Show Halter; it's black cable, with beading and crystals...comes with lead and chain...125$ OBO

3 Rope cinches...two standard and one roper style...I believe these are all 30-32 inches in length; 9$ each or 28$ takes them all (shipping included if you buy them all.

Also have a 78 inch Zebra Patterned Water proof Sheet; has two belly straps, that you can criss cross, two rear leg straps, and double front enclosure; it's in GREAT condition. 48$ (INCLUDES shipping!!!)

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Friendly bump...and some pics...these are all clickable 'thumbnails'...

Wonder bit...will include headstall to first person who buys a bit...

The other bits, minus the older Tom Thumb

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.