The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 boxes of tack that i don't need so someone make use of it. I am open to offers on anything. I will also trade...I am looking for Professional's Choice boots sz. small! new/used. open to other trades. i can take more pics of anything...just let me know....shipping is at your expense,but i will only charge for actual shipping,not shipping supplies...

*Box of 6 random leather parts that I believe go on a buggy harness or something. I bought them with some other tack and don't know what to do with them :) $5 for the box....

*Brand-new sz.8 ladie's zip-up paddock boots,I believe they are made by Double H...I got them and never ended up needing them.They say Grand-Prix inside. $20

*Used girl's sz. 4 black leather field boots,don't know brand. Bought for a family member and used like once (bought pre-owned). They are in good shape...just need a good cleaning as they have just been in storage. $15

*Used ladie's sz.6 paddock boots,good condition just needs cleaned. lightly used. They are Double H brand. $15

*Silver Royal like-new yearling show halter,brown leather,good shape,lightly used if at all (i never used it). $30

*Brand-new tube of Twinkle glitter,blue $8

*Very used,but very usable girth extender $3

*Set of 4 brand-new in package blue standing wraps $10

*Brand-new leather halter,tag says weanling,but i believe it is too small...i think it is for a suckling or maybe a mini...not sure $15

*Horse size leather/brass lunge cavesson,needs the throatlatch strap replaced as it cracked and split. Otherwise in great shape $25

*Very used plain english/western leather reins with buckle ends,nothing fancy $3

*Used,but good shape and very supple western reins $7

*2 brand-new in package vet wraps $2 each

*5 misc. grooming tools (oster pink brush (has crack from horse stepping on it..tsk..tsk), orange plastic curry,2 hoofpicks,and metal curry) $8

*Red tail bag,used once,has a few stains,but it is freshly washed $5

*New fleece halter cover (1 piece) new,but might need a light cleaning from being stored in a tack box $1

*Brand-new tube of OralX-b paste $5

*Professional's choice tail wrap,blue,NEW,but the back had something spill on it in the tack box and it needs cleaned $10

*Luggage scale that can be used for weighing grain buckets...very handy $5

*Blue feed scoop,used,but good shape $2

*Set of 4 white horse size Polo wraps,new $10

*New brown very soft lead $5

*Brand-new 32oz. Mane N' Tail shampoo $5

*Black rope reins with leather ends,ends need cleaned...otherwise good shape $5

*Green lunge line,only used a few times $6

*Hamilton weanling halter,lavender,freshly cleaned,but has a couple stains,in good overall shape $5

*SSG White/pink sz.8 ladie's gloves,cleaned,but have some stains on the palms $5

*White fleece all-purpose pad,used,but just cleaned $8

*Sedona x-large hay bag,used once,but my horse couldn't figure it out and pulled it down and broke the ring off the top for tying...could easily be sewed back on $5

*Only used a few times Troxel Legacy pink helmet,sz.med...i believe it is a kid's hemet $25

*12 random horse magazines with everything from Horse Illustrated,Western Horseman,Sidelines,Dressage Today,Blood Horse,and Equus...$1 each

Attachments

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and some more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
too s hort

Attachments

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Interested in the cavesson. Are you willing to trade?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sure...what do you have to trade :)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
*Silver Royal like-new yearling show halter,brown leather,good shape,lightly used if at all (i never used it). $30

Can I see some pics of that? Thanks! =)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
I am interest in the brown lead rope and some of the grooming supplies. How much per grooming item? Thank you.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Can I see some pics of that? Thanks! =)
pics 6-9 :)

Hi,
I am interest in the brown lead rope and some of the grooming supplies. How much per grooming item? Thank you.
most of the grooming supplies have sold,i still have the leadrope....

thanks!

·
Registered
214 Posts
really interested in the paddock and tall boots.
how much are they each?
what would it costs me to have them send to florida?

thanks,
if you have more pics of them, i would really appreciate :D

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Hey, I was curious if you had any leg wraps or splints for sell? I know you have a lot of tack and seems like you have new things coming in all the time. Let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.