The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this off of eBay. It is a nice saddle, no blemishes from what I can tell. I have not ridden in it, and I have not put it on a horse, since right after I bought it I had a fall and will be out of the saddle for a little while.

This is the description from the person that I bought it from:
Equibette Close Contact English Saddle. Only ridden in 3 times. Selling due to a back injury that prevents me from riding English anymore. This saddle is balanced with a narrow twist and positions your leg nicely for jumping or flat work. 17 1/2 seat. I usually ride in a 16.5, but this saddle fit me nicely.

The pictures are from her original sale ad. If they do not show up, I can email them to you...just send me a pm

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can do measurements if anyone needs them just let me know. I only bought it about a month ago so it hasn't been sitting around long.

It will come with the stirrups and leathers.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bumping this...still trying to sell. I've ridden in it a few times, but doesn't fit the horse I'm riding as good as it should.

$250 OBO + shipping

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No problem...do you mind sending me your email? It's easier to send the pics from my phone. Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Is the tree medium-wide, by chance?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I may have come to a conclusion that I don't necessarily know how to measure the gullet...but I tried. Here are some pics. And one of the pics shows a scratch on the knee roll that you really can't see...but it is there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts