The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's a little early, but I was looking over the pamphlet I got in the mail today.

Anyone on here going to Equine Affaire in Columbus, OH this year?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still haven't figured out when I'm going. Either Saturday or Sunday.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Sunday is the only day we can since of my friends will most likely have a show or something that Saturday. Glad we live close enough that I don't have to miss it!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I go every year for all 4 days. I have a friend in Columbus that I stay with and my friend from NC comes in and we have a blast. It's our yearly girls' horsey weekend. I am so looking forward to it after this miserable winter!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Ah...stupid phone. The site doesn't work right on my phone so I'll have to look at it when I get home from work.
Thanks for the link though!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
268 Posts
We're going!! So excited! When do they post which breeds will be in each breed demo?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2 Standardbreds - retired racehorses - both raced on the pace
191 Posts
Match and I will be there...we were selected for the Gary Lane clinic on Saturday at 11:00

Actually my wife and I will be there all four days as we have volunteered the last few years...and this year will also be doing some work in the New Vocations booth.

Match and I were fortunate enough to be selected as Standardbred Ambassadors for New Vocations for 2014. There were 8 OTTB and riders, and 8 Standardbred teams (horse and rider) chosen for this first year of the program.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Cowboy and I will be there Saturday and Sunday! We were fortunate enough to be selected for the Bernie Traurig Jumpers 2 day clinic :) We went last year for clinics as well, and I loved it! Very excited to go again. We get to see Fantasia this year too, which we didn't get to do last time. I'm also excited for that. Anyone thinking of coming certainly should!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.