The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read an article in NRHA magazine about this product. The site is down right now, but it's Equine Leg Magic - Mineral Supplement

Has anyone used this product? As some of you know, my Hoover is "**** footed" or has low pasterns. The vet is not giving him many years before he will have to be put down. I can't imagine losing my first horse, and am desperate to find some sort of help for him.

I emailed the lady who makes the product to see if this could be of help to him tonight.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Low pasterns. His ankles are lower, almost parallel with the ground. He was born that way.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's ten. We tried egg bar shoes, which are ovals with the back area sticking out beyond his heel...in about a week he had them pulled off. -.-

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have used this product. I have a stallion who broke the top off of his coffin bone(xrays to show) put him on ELM & his lameness is GONE! I have also used it on my barrel horse after a stifle injury...healed in 6 weeks. had a windswept filly born put her on it & within a week she was standing upright & moving fine. dont let people tell you its "just a suppliment". It works miracles!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.